71. Do you still remember the farm (that) we visited three months **o?
72. The journey around the world took the old sailor nine months, during which the sailing time was 226 days.
73. There were dirty marks on her trousers where she had wiped her hands.
74. There are altogether eleven books on the shelf, of which five are mine.
75. Helen was much kinder to her youngest son than to the others, which, of course, made the others envy him.
76. As is often the case, we have worked out the production plan.
77. There was a time when I hated to go to school.
78. There are two buildings, the larger of which stands nearly a hundred feet high.
79. What surprised me was not what he said but the way he said it.
80. A fast food restaurant is the place where, just as the name suggests, eating is performed quickly.
81. Don’t leave the water running while you brush your teeth.
82. The flu is believed to be caused by viruses that like to reproduce in the cells inside the human nose and throat.
83. Having been attacked by terrorists, the tall building collapsed.
84. Attracted by the beauty of nature, the girl from London decided to spend another two days on the farm.
85. The man insisted on finding a taxi for me even though I told him I lived nearby.
86. Stand over there and you will be able to see it better.
87. The accident is reported to have occurred on the first day in February.
88. Why! I have nothing to confess. What is it that you want to say?
89. There are many kinds of sports, but my favorite is swimming.
90. He got to the station early for fear of missing his train.
91. My English-Chinese dictionary has disappeared. Who could have taken it?
92. It has been announced that candidates shall remain in their seats until all the papers have been collected.
93. Oh, I am not feeling well in the stomach. I should not have eaten so much fried chicken just now.
94. I was really anxious about you. You should not have left home without a word.
95. You can not im**ine that a well-behaved gentleman should be so rude to a lady.
96. Mr Bush is on time for everything. How can it be that he was late for the opening ceremony?
97. My sister met him at the Grand Theater yesterday afternoon, so he could not have attended your lecture.
98. There was a lot of fun at yesterday's party. You ought to have come, but why didn't you?
99. The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone was able to get out.
100. When he was there, he would go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.
101. It is certain that he will hand over his business to his son when he gets old.
102. On hearing the news of the accident in the coal mine, she went pale.
103. We have to get in the wheat as soon as possible because a storm is on the way.
104. Once a decision has been made, all of us should stick to it.
105. Helen always helps her mother even though going to school takes up most of her day.
106. If anybody calls, tell them I am out, and ask them to leave their names and addresses.
107. Don't mention that at the beginning of the story, or it may give away the shocking ending.
108. The idea puzzled me so much that I stopped for a few seconds to try to make it out.
109. The taxi driver often reminds passengers to take their belongings when they leave the car.
110. It is so nice to hear from her. Believe it or not, we last met more than thirty years **o.
111. Be careful when you cross this very busy street. If not, you may get run over by a car.
112. His mother had thought it would be good for his character to get away from home and earn some money on his own.
113. As we joined the big crowd, I got separated from my friends.
114. Would you slow down a bit please? I can not keep up with you.
115. Nick is looking for another job because nothing he does satisfies his boss.
116. Watch him and then try to copy what he does.
117. She looked up his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right.
118. It is wise to have some money put away for old **e.
119. The thing that matters is not whether you fail or not, but whether you try or not.
120. Have a good rest, and you need to save your energy for the tennis match this afternoon.
好好休息，你需要为今天下午的网球赛储存体力。that not it for 海伦 妈妈 海伦 高中英语 句型