36. In such dry weather, the flowers will have to be watered if they are to survive .
37. Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes.
38. A new cinema is being built here.They hope to finish it next month.
39. The reporter said that the UFO was traveling east to west when he saw it.
40. All the preparations for the task have been completed, and we are really to start.
41. Try some of the juice—perhaps you will like it.
42. The price has gone down, but I doubt whether it will remain so.
43. No sooner had he got to the lab than he set out to do the experiment.
44. Helen had left her key in the office, so she had to wait until her husband came back home.
45. An awful accident did, however, occur the other day .
46. In some western countries, demand for graduates from MBA courses has fallen down.
47. The evening news comes on at seven o'clock and lasts only thirty minutes.
48. It was not a serious illness, and she soon got over it.
49. The final examination is coming up soon. It is time for us to get down to our studies.
50. John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been delayed by a heavy storm.
51. The Internet has brought about big changes in the way we work.
52. Lose one hour in the morning and you will be looking for it in the rest of the day.
53. I am sure that Laura's latest play, once st**ed, will prove a great success.
54. I don't mind picking up your things from the store. Besides, the walk will do me good.
55. People may have different opinions about Mary, but I admire her. After all, she is a great musician.
56. I want to know whether the thief was caught on the spot.
57. Our club is open to adults only. It seems that your children have entered without permission.
58. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is where I dis**ree.
59. A modern city has been set up in what was a wasteland ten years **o.
60. I think father would like to know what I've been up to so far, so I decide to write him a letter.
61. Parents are taught to understand how important education is to their children's future.
62. The other day, my brother drove his car down the street at what I thought was a dangerous speed.
63. Along with the letter was his promise that he would visit me this coming Christmas.
64. There is a new problem involved in the popularity of private cars that road conditions need to be improved.
65. What made the school proud was that more than 90% of the students had been admitted to key universities.
66. Perseverance is a kind of quality and that's what it takes to do anything well.
67. That fashion differs from country to country may reflect the cultural differences from one aspect.
68. What she couldn't understand was why fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons.
69. It was a matter of who would take the position.
70. Whether we'll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather.
我们明天是否去野营取决于天气。工厂 父母 高中英语 句型